100 years of bauhaus marathon in Weimar on 28 April 2019
Getting there (by public transportation)
With railway to train station "Weimar Hauptbahnhof"
From there by bus:
- Line 1 (direction Richtung Ehringsdorf (Taubach))
- Line 5 (direction Richtung Klinikum)
- Line 6 (direction Niedergrunstedt, Legefeld, Possendorf)
- Line 7 (direction Weimar West)
- or Line 8 direction Merketal Goetheplatz
Gett-off: Station "Hauptpost/ Goetheplatz"
Follow "Karl-Liebknecht-Straße" against direction of travel for a short while. The new "Weimarhalle" is on your left.
On foot from "Weimar Hauptbahnhof":
Getting off the train station follow the "Carl-August-Allee" until the "Rathenauplatz" passing the "Neuen Museum Weimar". The "Weimarhalle" is already in your sight on the right.
Getting there (by car)
Take exit "Weimar" on highway A4.
Turn right on B85 with direction "Weimar".
Follow the signs "city center" and "underground car park.
The signs will guide you to the "Weimarhalle" directly.
Access to Weimar from B 7 with direction Erfurt. Follow the signs "underground car park of neue Weimarhalle"
Access to Weimar from B 7 with direction Jena. Follow the signs "underground car park of neue Weimarhalle"
Following parking lots are recommended:
- Parkplatz/ Warschauer Str. ; 99427 Weimar
- Parkplatz/ Herrmann-Brill-Platz; 99423 Weimar
- Tiefgarage/ Weimar Atrium; Friedensstraße 1; 99423 Weimar
- Parkplatz/ Rollplatz; Rollplatz 10; 99423 Weimar
- Tiefgarage Am Goethehaus; Beethovenplatz 1-2; 99423 Weimar